[EP-tech] Re: Edit Footer

Hi,

The header/footer are part of the template.

The default template is located at lib/templates/default.xml.

To modify this you should first copy it into your repository:

cp lib/templates/default.xml archives/[archiveid]/cfg/templates/

Edit it, then restart your Web server to pick up the new file.

 - once the new file is picked up changes will be automatically loaded.
 - future upgrades won't apply changes to your custom template, so you
may wish to manually compare your template to the new default and
migrate in new features.

/Tim.