[EP-tech] Re: Please help with problem: Start with new eprints

Not an expert here but I did manage to get it running on ubuntu (although I did get lots of great help from the eprints community post install).  I know you said you did everything on the procedure but it should be revisited because the web page should have come up.  did you add this line to  /etc/apache2/sites-available/eprints

Include /opt/eprints3/cfg/apache.conf