[EP-tech] EPrints 3

I have a Problem, can you help me?

On my current server I have an old version of EPrints 3.1.1 and want to upgrade to the new version of EPrints3.3.10 make SLES11sp1 server.

1.       Preinstall

What version of MySQL, Apache, PHP, Perl and mod_perl can be compiled by EPrints 3.3.10?

2.       compile

Which flags are set at compile?

3.       Other Application

If you need any other applications? libxml, PCRE, SQLite Library?

4.       Range

Between steps are necessary?

3.1.1 -> 3.2.9 -> 3.3.10

Thank you.

Cengiz Dindar

Beschreibung: Beschreibung: Beschreibung: mdclogo2k

Cengiz Dindar
IT - Web / Datenbanken

Max-Delbrück-Centrum für molekulare Medizin
Robert-Rössle-Str.10   13125 Berlin
Tel. 030/9406-2800   FAX: -49922

E-Mail: Cengiz.Dindar@MDC-Berlin.de

JPEG image