[EP-tech] Re: How to customise Division listings

Hi (and welcome to EPrints :o),
The 'Divisions' is a subject-tree, and can be edited using the 'Edit Subjects' link (below the 'Phrase Editor' button in Admin->Edit Config).
Choose the 'University Structure' to edit the divisions.

From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Chew Bee Leng
Sent: 29 August 2012 03:40
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] How to customise Division listings

Dear Sir

Our library s a new user to Eprint 3. We would like to seek assistance on how administrator can customize the Divisions drop-down listings as per attached.
Please advise how to do this and which server configuration file to access to. Going through the Admin --> Configuration Tools --> Phrase Editor doesn't help with the editing.

Appreciate your technical advise. Thank you very much.

Regards
Bee Leng

Chew Bee Leng

Assistant Library Manager | Learning & Library Services

T +60 4 2180 180 | F +60 4 227 9214

E blchew@wou.edu.my

54 Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah

10050 George Town, Penang, Malaysia

With WOU's Open & Distance Learning model, you have easy access to one of the most flexible and affordable quality higher education in the country. Enrol now for WOU's new Master of Education. And check out our new Ph.D and Master of Phil. (in Arts & Humanities) and Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Administration. With WOU, you are in control of your future

DISCLAIMER: This email, together with any attachments, is intended for the named recipient(s) only and is confidential. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Wawasan Open University. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not copy or disclose its contents to anyone. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and any attachments from your system. While this email has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses, you are advised to perform your own virus scan. Wawasan Open University accepts no liability whatsoever that may arise from or in connection with this email and/or its attachments.