[EP-tech] Re: Eprints error Language code unknown

Hi Igor,

I feel very stupid for assuming "uk" = "United Kingdom" now :-) Sorry...

I imagine that there are no Stemmer for the Ukranian language for Xapian
(yet), I assume that the Russian Stemmer will be the closer match for
you (but I understand you don't want to set 'ru' as your default language).

At the moment, the Stemmer is loaded for $c->{defaultlanguage} (or use
'en' if that fails) but this doesn't take into consideration of "local"
language (eg Flemish vs. Dutch) so it seems like we need to have an
extra configuration variable to set the stemmer.

I'll try to come up with a patch, I'll be in touch.

Seb.