[EP-tech] Re: Custom View Item Renderer

Hi,

It sounds like your custom view code is returning the wrong thing. When you create XML you need to return an element or documentfragment (*not* Document). These are from:

$repo->xml->create_element( "tagname", attr => "bang" );
$repo->xml->create_document_fragment;

Posting your code may be informative!

--
All the best,