[EP-tech] Re: informal eprints development workshop

On 04/07/12 14:14, John Salter wrote:
Don't think *another* trip to Edinburgh will be OK'd by the powers-that-be for me, but if anyone going to OR2012 fancies a free-form hack'n'help session let the list know!

I'm sure there'll be one or two of us...

... having said that, Tuesday evening is drinks reception, followed by http://www.thestand.co.uk/performance.aspx?id=7122

.... wednesday evening is the dinner!

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.