[EP-tech] views: rendering groupings

Hi,

(EPrints 3.2.7 (Apple Flan) )

I've written a subroutine (render_view_items_names) to render my view's list in a locally required manner. I've added this to the view's configuration by:

variations => [
    "type;render_fn=render_view_items_names"
]

when the list is rendered I would expect the publications to be grouped into their types and rendered as defined in my new sub. My sub is being called but the the type headings I would expect the list to be grouped by are not appearing is this the correct behaviour? Can I easily get the heading back?

Thanks in advance

Stephen