[EP-tech] creators_id required

Hi!

how to configure eprints to have creators_id required? I don't know using workflow. Using fields_validate.pl, this is my code:

if( $field->get_name eq "creators_id" ) <- still have to add the check on the value...
                        {
                                push @problems,
$session->html_phrase( "validate:missing_email",
                                                fieldname=>$fieldname );
                        }

this should always return a problem, but instead it does nothing.... Any idea?