[EP-tech] Re: post installation issue

Do you see "generate_views" as an option of the "epadmin" script? :D

The commands are either:

*bin/generate_views publications_new*

(that one generate the views files straight away)

-OR-

*bin/epadmin refresh_views publications_new*

(that one generates the files on-the-fly, when they are next requested
by Apache).

Seb.