[EP-tech] Re: Tracking item accesses

The access dataset keeps a log of every abstract page view and download. These results are unfiltered. The other thing you can do is use a tool like AWstats to process the apache log for your server. You could also install IRStats from http://files.eprints.org. That can give you some useful reporting.

Patrick