[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Re: post installation issue
- Subject: [EP-tech] Re: post installation issue
- From: yurj at alfa.it (Yuri)
- Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 09:19:59 +0100
- In-reply-to: <EMEW3|335631d3482aae030d2e974ee8ab9d80o2J7jD14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|34828e20-13e1-4847-b433-f74dd01f1261@node1>
- References: <34828e20-13e1-4847-b433-f74dd01f1261@node1> <EMEW3|335631d3482aae030d2e974ee8ab9d80o2J7jD14eprints-tech-bounces|ecs.soton.ac.uk|34828e20-13e1-4847-b433-f74dd01f1261@node1>
Il 20/03/2012 08:39, smal at ccmb.res.in ha scritto:
> there are two instances at which the output varies
> 1. bin/epadmin reload "repository ID"
> The repository config will be reloaded, but you should still restart apache as soon as possible.
> ( I checked that both apache and mysql are running as usual)
> 2. bin/epadmin reload or any other command "repository ID"
> It outputs various epadmin command menus as follows
> Usage: epadmin *command* repository_id* (options)
> where *command* is one of:
> create_db etc...
> Hope this suffice your needs to diagnose this issue. I concur with you that I may have missed the basic parameter while configuring the D/B. If it is so, how do I have to reconfigure ths same D/B.?
why can't you just post the commands you give and its output? :)