[EP-tech] Re: Any limitation on contributers?

No limitations, except perhaps for MAX( int(11) ) - 1 on MySQL :-)

Seb.

On 22/05/12 09:13, Berry, Rob wrote:
Hi, just a quick one-

Is there any limitation on the number of contributors that a) can be associated with an EPrint and b) can be imported with any given plug in?

I assume the answer is no given the database structure, but I just wanted to make sure as a colleague is asking.

Best wishes,
Rob