[EP-tech] Eprints 3.2.8 google scholar plugins

Dear all,
we've been already installed Eprints package on our domain address: Eprints.kmu.ac.ir
but i do not understand how to link Eprint's imported documents to google scholar.I've installed google scholar plugin but it seems not working properly.
does anybody know how we can solve this matter.I'm looking forward to getting your answers.
regards,
bazrafshan