From:        mohdizwan8733@salam.uitm.edu.my
To:        eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Date:        18/05/2012 11:10 AM
Subject:        [EP-tech] Re: Fw: Fail install epindexer services
Sent by:        eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk

I follow http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Installing_Eprints_3_on_Fedora_Core_12
i download the tar files from homepage...Extract and put inside /opt/eprints3

then follow the instruction again..

The tar itself doesn't have that epindexer files..

Btw, i try run that rpm package.

Just as you said, the folder contains both epindexer, epindexer.in

But by default it install in /usr/share/eprints folder...

Can i install it in /opt?