[EP-tech] Re: METS-import plugin?

I'll email you the variation I wrote for my Broker....

On 09/05/12 14:28, Roland Roth-Steiner wrote:
Hello,

is there an import-Plugin for METS in eprints?

Or can we reuse the METS.pm delivered in Sword?

./import elvis archive gives me:

Available input formats:
     AtomMultipart: Atom Multipart (Single object input only)
            BibTeX: BibTeX
        Compressed: Unpack an archive (.zip or .tar.gz) (Single object
input only)
               DOI: DOI (via CrossRef)
            DSpace: DSpace Metadata (List input only)
           EndNote: EndNote
        EndNoteZCI: EndNoteZCI
            ISIWoK: ISI Web of Knowledge (List input only) (DISABLED)
           OpenXML: Microsoft .docx (Single object input only)
               PDF: Import (PDF) (Single object input only)
          PubMedID: PubMed ID
         PubMedXML: PubMed XML
               Tex: Import (LaTeX) (Single object input only)
               XML: EPrints XML
        XSLT::Atom: Atom XML (Single object input only)
    XSLT::Identity: EP3 XML (List input only)
XSLT::OpenXMLBibl: OpenXML Bibliography (List input only)

Thanks

--

Ian Stuart.
EDINA,

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.