From: wijna mawi <mawius at yahoo.com>
To: "eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk" <eprints-tech at ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Sent: Monday, 30 July 2012, 13:43
Subject: EPrints Indexer Service error

Hi all,

I had installed a fresh copy of EPrints along with Apache, MySQL, and PERL 5.10 as written in the installation documentation.

But when I tried to execute indexer service (perl C:\eprints\bin\indexer install) an error occured:

On the console screen it said: Create EPrints Indexer Service: Access Denied

on Apache error.log it said EPrints Indexer master state: The specified service does not exist as an installed service

Could you please help me? Thank you.

Wihikan Mawi Wijna
Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta, Indonesia