[EP-tech] We are at our wits end,

If anyone can help we would very much appreciate it, we have posted this
issue numerous times and had someone control our eprints server but the
problem will not go away.

I will explain it step by step

If I look at the database directly and query the index I get the following
result

You can see the word "Green" and "Bans" are in the index

So we should be able to find this book in the advanced or simple search
using the term "green bans"

Unfortunately when we do we get only one result below

Whilst this is correct, it is incomplete, the search should have also
returned record 3594

If you look back at the SQL above you will see the other words in the title

If I put a few of them in the search as per below, I get the correct result:

I have erased the index record and reindexed the item to no avail.

This is not the only record that does not return from a search and it makes
our catalogue unusable.

I have installed xapian but that also gives me problems as per a post of
mine two days ago.

We have put a lot of effort into this migrating from the old system, if we
cannot fix this we will have to go through the whole process again with
something else.