[EP-tech] Re: divisions language

Hello. In my cfg.d/languages.pl i see this:
$c->{defaultlanguage} = 'uk';
$c->{languages} = [ 'en','uk' ];

but on divisions editing page i see this: http://upload.oa.edu.ua/lang.jpg
How can I change unspecified to ukrainian? and where does eprint get
other languages? i didn't install them.
Thanks.
-
Ihor