[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[EP-tech] Re: segfault in mod_negotiation
- Subject: [EP-tech] Re: segfault in mod_negotiation
- From: sf2 at ecs.soton.ac.uk (Sebastien Francois)
- Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 16:12:19 +0100
- In-reply-to: <CAFQJVQ9B3NU+PP7G1n--ob=Q=TtOekX9JRxFegp7i2QNWZG6tg@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAFQJVQ9B3NU+PP7G1n--ob=Q=TtOekX9JRxFegp7i2QNWZG6tg@mail.gmail.com>
Thanks for this feedback, this is useful to know.
Note that EPrints does content negotiation internally so perhaps Apache
and EPrints are stepping on each other's feet here.
On 10/07/12 15:52, ?tefan Sakal?k wrote:
> Since our last issue with eprints we have upgraded system to ubuntu
> 12.04. We found out that eprints segfaults in mod_negotiation module
> when trying
> to download an article. When we disabled it with
> Options -MultiViews
> in apache vhost config file it started to work. The bug is still there
> but this is an acceptable workaround for us.
> *** Options: http://mailman.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailman/listinfo/eprints-tech
> *** Archive: http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/
> *** EPrints community wiki: http://wiki.eprints.org/