[EP-tech] Re: segfault in mod_negotiation

Stefan,

This is likely to do with your apache version as we have loads of ubuntu 10.04 and 12.04 repositories running, none of which I can replicate your issue on using the standard installation procedure.

Perhaps you can look into the apache2 version installed and ensure it is the apache2-mpm-prefork as required by ePrints.

Cheers

Dave T