[EP-tech] Re: post installation issue

EPrints has its own handler for delivering pages so ignore DocumentRoot altogether.

Does EPrints load ie when you restart Apache do you get such a message in the error logs:

[Wed Mar 21 10:38:25 2012] [notice] EPrints archives loaded: {repo_name}

This is the critical bit you need to resolve. If you don't get that message, EPrints isn't loaded and nothing's going to work. No need to try to trick Apache's DocumentRoot or else... it simply will NOT work.

Seb.