[EP-tech] Disk full

Hi all,

i'm noticing that one of our data filesystems has almost  terminated
it's available space.
As described in an old email read on eprints-tech i linked
$eprints_home/archives/$archive/documents/disk1 --> to
/another_disk/disk1. I checked that the system is using the new disk for
  new records. I'm wondering to know what happen if i add files on
existing records that are located on the semi full disk.

Best regards,
Paolo Tealdi

--
Ing. Paolo Tealdi         Area IT - Politecnico Torino
Telefono/Phone : +39-011-0906714 , FAX : +39-011-0906799