From: "Chander Shekhar" <css@ceeri.ernet.in>
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 4:32:18 PM
Subject: [EP-tech] Re: post installation issue

Its not the error Mr mahalingam !!! its the ok msg, u have to jst restart
the apache (httpd) service after this, and u r done.
> hi
>
> the problem is that I am unable to re-execute the following commands
>
> 1. bin/epadmin generate_views "repository ID"
>
> 2. bin/epadmin generate_static "repository ID"
>
> 3. bin/epadmin generate_abstracts "repository ID"
>
> the error message in response to above commands are as follows:
>
> bash-4.1$ bin/epadmin reload publications_new
> The repository config will be reloaded, but you should still restart
> apache as
> soon as possible.
>
> bash-4.1$
>

> Moreover. on the repository index page, the server gives broken link for
> "Latest addition, search repository and browse repository, Login page,
> create account etc. whereas for the link is active for "About this
> repository and Repositories policies". It means that the link is active
> for the files located in the base directory in which the index page
> exists. Whereas, the pages located other than the base directory are not
> active.(e.g.) cigi, views etc. Is there any way to resolve this issue?
> Many more thanks in advance.
>
> with regards
> s.mahalingam

chander shekhar
Technical Assistant
Network Management Cell
CSIR-CEERI
Pilani, Rajasthan-333031

S Mahalingam
Technical Officer
IT Group
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology(CCMB) - CSIR.
Habsiguda, Uppal Road
Hyderabad 500 007

Ph:+91-40-27192776,27192866
   +91-40-27160222-41, Ext:2776,2866
Cell: +91-9490682527
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:3.0
FN:smal
N:;smal;;;
EMAIL;TYPE=internet:smal@ccmb.res.in
REV:2011-10-23T06:39:24Z
UID:d8497f84-b15b-4897-b8ed-8dbb73a1b39f:21435
END:VCARD