[EP-tech] Subdirectory that runs PHP Scripts

Hi All

I am trying to add a subdirectory to server php scripts based on the instructions here http://wiki.eprints.org/w/How_to_add_a_subdirectory_that_runs_PHP_scripts . However I have not been successful in doing so.

I get an error as follows:

File does not exist: /opt/eprints3/archives/resrepo1/html/en/stats, referer: http://repository.xx.xx.xx/stats/ .

I have created the subdirectory in my /var/www/html folder.

Please if anyone can help out with regards to this.

Regards

Sheraaz