[EP-tech] Re: Uploading a file issue

Also:

- test again

If possible, install Firebug to your firefox and see what happens during the ajax callbacks (what's sent / received...)

Seb.

On 08/03/12 15:07, Dimitrakakis Georgios wrote:
Lee,

the error means "Moved Temporarily" but I guess you already know that.

What I find strange is the path. Is it trying to access DIRECTLY the
"/cgi/users...." or is it "/opt/eprints/cgi/....." but you 've missed
it?

Just a thought...Did you try to reload (/opt/eprints/bin/epadmin
reload ARCHIVE_ID) the repository and then restart the http server?

Best,

G.