From:        Tim Brody <tdb2@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
To:        eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Date:        08/03/2012 11:52
Subject:        [EP-tech] Re: Uploading a file issue
Sent by:        eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk

Hi,

Sorry if I missed this before. Can you pastebin your entire
cfg/apache/REPOSITORY.conf?

And what version of Apache are you using?

The default config has this:
 <Location "">
   PerlSetVar EPrints_ArchiveID devel

   Options +ExecCGI
   Order allow,deny
   Allow from all
 </Location>

Which ought to set everything under EPrints as executable (e.g. static
files go through the templating), so I'm wondering why this isn't being
applied to /cgi.

Thanks,
Tim.

http://www.eprints.org/tech.php/