[EP-tech] IR Stats

Our version is 3.2.9

Our IR is  multi national,
multi institutional

We have a field labelled Issuing Agency  (organisation) which equates to the schools or division field in a University IR.

I have attached screen dumps of our IR stats interface and Browse by Issuing Agency list, although IR Stats  reads like you should be able to retrieve stats for a collection  (Issuing Agency),  I dont see where this is facilitated?

Apologies if this is not the list for this type of query which is specific to EPrints - it may have a technical solution, but perhaps not.

thanks  Pauline