[EP-tech] Re: Branding on EPrints 3.3.6

Hi Malcom,

you'll have to edit the
../<archive_name>/cfg/lang/en/static/index.xpage File and use the
<epc:phrase ref="archive_name" /> phrase for the archive name.

I recommend you to read through the following wiki pages:

- http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Branding_with_confidence
- http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Branding,_the_next_level

Cheers,
Matth?us