[EP-tech] Re: unable to reload the repository

hi

try running the repository reload command as

cd /eprints_home_dir

su -s /bin/sh apache -c "bin/epadmin reload repository_name"

and

check for the mysql service running or not. If problem persists try with
creating a user for mysql.
> Hi
>
> Could anyone help me in resolving the issue pertaining to reloading the
> repository after its creation. It throws up an error message as follows:
>

> bash-4.1$ su apache
> Password:
> bash-4.1$
> bash-4.1$ bin/epadmin reload publications_new
> Use of uninitialized value $params{"publications_new"} in concatenation
> (.) or string at /var/lib/eprints3/perl_lib/EPrints/Database.pm line 167,
> <DATA> line 151.
> DBI connect('database=','',...) failed: Access denied for user
> 'eprints'@'localhost' (using password: NO) at
> /var/lib/eprints3/perl_lib/EPrints/Database.pm line 263
>

> publications has encountered an error:
> Failed to connect to database
> Failed to load repository: publications_new
> bash-4.1$
>

> I shall be more thankful to anyone who comes forward to render their help.
>
> with regards
> s.mahalingam

chander shekhar
Technical Assistant