From: mazermac@googlemail.com [mailto:mazermac@googlemail.com] On Behalf
Of Maria MacCallum
Sent: 02 March 2012 11:49
To: Mannion, Mathew; Eggleton, Paul; Meikle, Ian
Subject: Directories on izual

Hello,

I need some help in finding out about the following directories.

It's so I can remove the LVM /lvol-eprints-disk1 please pass this
message on to whomever may help!

If you know nothing, that's fine, but could you tell me!

/lvol-eprints-disk1/hongfeng
/lvol-eprints-disk1/pre_publications_eprints3
/lvol-eprints-disk1/sebs_changes_malah
/lvol-eprints-disk1/wrap

Many Thanks & Regards,

Maria