From: eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk [mailto:eprints-tech-bounces@ecs.soton.ac.uk] On Behalf Of Alex Birchall
Sent: Wednesday, 29 February 2012 11:28 PM
To: eprints-tech@ecs.soton.ac.uk
Subject: [EP-tech] Changing "Deposited By" for items?

Hi,

We are using EPrints 3.2.8 (Apple Crumble) [Born on 2011-06-20].

It is not possible through the Eprints Admin interface to change the "Deposited By" field.  Can it be done safely with SQL?  I could try doing it for myself, but before I do I thought I'd try and find out whether anyone else had done the same.

Many thanks.

Alex

Alexander J Birchall
Library Systems Manager