[EP-tech] Re: SWORD2 on latest Eprints (nightly build)

On Fri, 2012-02-24 at 22:58 +0100, Hrvoje Jerkovic wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I am runing latest Eprints nigtly build on Debian:
> http://eprints.zsem.hr
>

> It's stated here:
> http://www.eprints.org/sword2/
> That SWORD2 is supported in nightly build, however I am unable to
> retrieve SWORD service document:
>  http://eprints.zsem.hr/swordv2/servicedocument
>

> I have found that configuring of SWORD for Eprints 3.2 is located
> here:
> archives/<your repo>/cfg/cfg.d/sword.pl
>

> But I don't have that file in my archive configuration.
> Can someone tell me how to configure it in this version?.. or is
> SWORD2 supported at all?

Hi,

The service document is here,
https://myrepo/sword-app/servicedocument
('Sword' rel-link on the home page)

Our approach is to support AtomPub and HTTP content-type negotiation.
There are some grey areas around what "atom:content" means in a
repository but I hope EPrints behaves in a expected way.

I've written some introductory text here:
http://wiki.eprints.org/w/API:EPrints/Apache/CRUD

Support for SWORD is partial - some parts don't seem sensible to me, but
I haven't reviewed it properly yet.

All the best,
Tim.