[EP-tech] Re: EPrints behind a reverse proxy

On 27/02/12 09:03, raffaele messuti wrote:
I should install an EPrints (3.3) behind a reverse proxy (apache, maybe
nginx).
But there a lot of absolute links generated using $c->{base_url} that
will give me some problems.
How i can have relative links?
Looking through URI.pm doesn't give me a solution.
Anyone here deployed Eprints behind a proxy?

http://wiki.eprints.org/w/Non-root_proxy

Look down to "Creating the basic repository"

--

Ian Stuart.
Developer: Open Access Repository Junction and OpenDepot.org

http://edina.ac.uk/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.