[EP-tech] Re: Searches returning incorrect results

Hi,

Can you give a concrete example plus a link to your repository?

Plus, upgraded to what?

3.3 introduces support for Xapian search, if you have the libraries
installed. I need to at least know whether you're using Xapian ("order
by relevance") or the internal search.

/Tim.