- Host, manage, share and collaborate on teaching and learning materials all in one place
- Share your learning materials quickly and easily with anyone with a simple submission and lightweight metadata collection
- Previews of materials directly in the web browser (including most video, audio and office documents) removing the need to download them first
- Upload any type of file (Video, Audio, Images, Powerpoint, Word, Zip … anything!)
- Use tags and collections to organise your learning materials according to their subject matter
- Latest creative commons licenses available to assign to your resources
- Work together with others to produce new learning materials
- Customise your homepage with a variety of widgets
- Public profile pages for registered users to promote their repository activity – a great way to promote contributions made and network with others
- RSS feeds of latest additions
- Email alerts for registered users on new content
How can I get EdShare?
EdShare is only available from EPrints Services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.