Re: [EP-tech] Differences of Date

Hi Muizzudin,

Date Deposited: The date the publication became live (i.e. eprint record became publicly accessible) in your repository.

Last Modified:  The date the eprint record was last updated. (i.e. a field in the eprint record changed.  Typically by user edit but sometimes by an automated script).

Last State Change:  An eprint by default can have one of four states: user inbox, review buffer, live archive and retired.  This date is the last time the eprint record changed between one of these two states.

Hope this helps.

Regards

David Newman