[EP-tech] Re: Not available from this repository - can I edit this line?

Hi Antje

The phrase will currently be defined in one of the phrase files at /opt/eprints3/lib/lan/en/phrases or in the repository configuration at /opt/eprints3/archives/<archivename>/cfg/lang/en/phrases.

You should be able to do a “$ grep ‘<phrase text>’ *.xml” in each of these folders to identify the right file.

Once you’ve identified the key for the phrase, it’s best to change/override the default phrase by adding the modified value within the repository configuration, i.e., the second path of the two above, rather than at the EPrints level.

Kind regards

Mark

Mark Gregson | Applications and Development Team Leader
Library eServices | Queensland University of Technology
Level 3 | R Block | Kelvin Grove Campus | GPO Box 2434 | Brisbane 4001
Phone: +61 7 3138 3782 | Web:
http://eprints.qut.edu.au/
ABN: 83 791 724 622
CRICOS No: 00213J