"EPrints provided a ﬂexible platform allowing us to adapt the software to suit our requirements in a short period of time. The support provided by the EPrints Services team was invaluable as they were able to understand our individual requirements as an institution. Members of the team have visited the OU campus to run very useful training and promotional events on a number of occasions. The support of the EPrints team has helped us move the institutional repository project forward swiftly, efﬁciently and successfully."
The Open University
How do you improve the world's first and most powerful repository software? Keep innovating.
As the first professional software platform for building high quality OAI-compliant repositories, EPrints is already established as the easiest and fastest way to set up repositories of open access research literature, scientific data, theses, reports and multimedia. EPrints 3 is a major leap forward in functionality, giving even more control and flexibility to repository managers, depositors, researchers and technical administrators.
EPrints 3 is "a significant milestone towards ideal repository software". Report by Peter Millington and William J. Nixon, Ariadne, issue 50, January 2007
- Repository managers
- Lower the barrier for your depositors while improving metadata quality and the value of your collection.
- Time saving deposits
- Import data from other repositories and services
- Autocomplete-as-you-type for fast data entry
- Optimised for Google Scholar
- Works with bibliography managers
- Works with desktop applications and new Web 2.0 services
- RSS feeds and email alerts keep you up to date
- Tightly-managed, quality-controlled code framework
- Flexible plugin architecture for developing extensions
- Easily integrate reports, bibliographic listings, author CVs and RSS feeds into your corporate web presence
- High specification repository platform for high visibility, high quality institutional open access collections
- Conform with research funder open access mandates
A better platform for a high quality repository. Backed by a support team with expertise in the research, library and publishing industries, EPrints 3 is the platform for a variety of open source, bespoke and hosted repository solutions.