OA Self-Archiving Policy: University of Sassari
Full list of institutions
University of Sassari (ITALY)
Institution's/Department's OA Eprint Archives
Institution's/Department's OA Self-Archiving Policy
1. UnissResearch is the institutional repository University of Sassari.
2. UnissResearch will accept any material that relates to research output in any format, including multimedia, articles, book chapters, conference papers, working papers, patents, doctoral theses and unpublished research.
3. Research papers may include: unpublished pre-prints (not peer-reviewed), final peer-reviewed drafts (post-prints), published versions.
4. Research papers are individually tagged with their peer-review and publication status.
5. Principal Language: Italian.
1. The aim of the University of Sassari Repository (UnissResearch) is to provide a permanent record of the research output of the University and maximise the visibility, usage and impact of this research through global access.
2. Where possible the repository will include an author deposited copy of the research paper/work or a deposit made by an authorised second party.
3. Deposit of full-text items is encouraged at the earliest possible opportunity with the option of an embargo facility to delay public visibility to meet funders’ and publishers’ requirements.
4. All deposits will be assessed to ensure that they are within the scope of the repository by the Staff of UnissResearch.
1. Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
2. The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes provided a link to the original metadata record are given.
1. Items are available free of charge.
2. Copies of full items generally can be reproduced, displayed or performed, and given to third parties in any format or medium for personal research or study, educational, or not-for-profit purposes without prior permission, or charge but provided the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given, a hyperlink and/or URL are given for the original metadata page; the content is not changed in any way.
3. Full-text items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
The items of UnissResearch will be retained indefinitely. An institutional preservation policy is currently being developed and the research repository policy will evolve.
Added by: Elisabetta Pilia (Repository manager) epilia AT uniss.it on 18 Jan 2010