OA Self-Archiving Policy: University College of Boras
Full list of institutions
University College of Boras (SWEDEN)
Institution's/Department's OA Eprint Archives
Institution's/Department's OA Self-Archiving Policy
Policy for Publishing
1. All employees at the University College of Borås are expected to state the
University College of Borås as their home institution and to use an email@example.com
email address when publishing scientific articles.
2. All employees at the University College of Borås are recommended to choose
journals considered to be internationally recognized by the Swedish Research
Council or journals that strengthen the cooperation between the academy and
the profession for their publishing.
3. All employees at the University College of Borås must register their
publications in BADA.
4. Everyone who has received financial support by the University College of
Borås for their dissertation work is expected to publish their dissertation in
a series that belongs to the University College of Borås. This does not
prevent the dissertation to be published in another university series as well.
The dissertation should also be published in BADA.
5. Scientific journals often have a policy stating that manuscript of
articles (with certain restrictions) also can be deposited in an open digital
archive. All employees at the University College of Borås are recommended to
deposit manuscripts to BADA according to the rules and regulations of the
journal, and if such rules and regulations are lacking the author should
request permission to deposit the article in BADA.
6. All employees at the University College of Borås are encouraged to,
according to SUHF (The Association of Swedish Higher Education)
recommendation; publish their scientific articles in an Open Access journal
when there is an appropriate one.
7. All student theses from the University College of Borås should be
published in BADA. Library & Learning Resources does no longer accept print
student theses from 2008 and forward. Exceptions from this are student theses
from the School of Textiles with textile material and other material examples
included in the theses.
Added by: Sofia Arvidsson (Librarian, Repository Manager) sofia.arvidsson AT hb.se on 10 Apr 2008